Looking for things to do on your Bali holiday with kids? Komune is one of the most kid-friendly resorts in Bali.
We’ve got a mix of outdoor activities, sports and games, arts and crafts and lots of other creative pursuits. You won’t find any Play Stations or TVs here, just a whole bunch of old-fashioned fun that will leave your little ones entertained for your entire stay.
Activities for kids at Komune Bali
Throughout your stay at our family friendly resort, kids will be able to enjoy the following activities all in a safe, high walled shady park.
There’s no need to book, either! Just bring them down and we’ll get them involved in whatever activities are running on the day.
- Skateboard park – the fruit bowl. We have Smoothstar skateboards and top of the line kids (big or small) skateboards for guests’ use. All skateboards are complimentary
- Performing arts Warung - kids can create and put on shows for mum and dad
- Slip and slide hill
- Arts and crafts Warung
- Mini farm with chickens, rabbits and an organic garden
- Kids adventure playground
Komune Kids Club schedule
We have daily, supervised activities for the little ones.
You can drop kids aged 5 and older for our morning and afternoon sessions. Depending on their maturity level, kids under 5 may need an adult to stay with them.
Our kids club schedule changes daily but some of the activities include:
- Mask decoration
- Treasure hunt
- Hula hoops
- Face painting
- Feeding chickens
- Indonesian language lessons
- And more!
See the kids club schedule here.